Rosenberg & Associates, LLC provides effective and efficient legal services to financial institutions, lenders, servicers, credit unions, private clients, investors and note buyers carrying portfolios of defaulted loans. With offices in Bethesda, Maryland and Virginia offices located in Chesapeake, Richmond, Roanoke and Vienna, the firm offers default legal services throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Applying the law to solve its clients’ most pressing legal and practical challenges is at the core of what this firm does. Their attorneys are committed to providing innovative solutions and representation that exceeds industry standards. The firm prides itself on its unmatched communication, dedication, and timely legal services. They are a Certified Women Owned Business, recognized as a member of Women’s Business Enterprise National Counsel (WBENC) and a member of the American Mortgage Diversity Council (AMDC).
Primary Areas of Concentration
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Representation in Bankruptcy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Contested Default Litigation
- Eviction and Eviction Related Litigation
- Foreclosure (Judicial, Quasi-Judicial and Non-Judicial)
- Loss Mitigation
- Mobile Home and Secured Vehicle Recovery (Replevin, Detinue Actions)
- Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Owned (REO) Resolution
- Tax Sale Redemption
- Title Curative and Title Litigation